Great Books about Dogs!

Hi all! If you guys like books about dogs, here is a list of my FAVORITE books featuring dogs! You can find these books on Libby ( https://libbyapp.com ) or a your local library.

So, here’s a quick list. These books are for 8+

1. Call of the Wild (Jack London) So this books is written with words people during the gold rush used. Sometimes it’s hard to understand, but it is still a very good book
  2. The Dog Diaries This is my FAVORITE book series, but I won’t list out every single book. My favorite is Ginger, a dog who is from a puppy mill. Anyway, I won’t spoil it.
  3. The puppy place Just checked this out, and I already LOVE these series!

Good movies on dogs!

The Pack and Amazon Original

Hosted by Lindsy Vonn, the Pack shows amazing people and their dogs. The competitors will compete in various games. They will travel the world with their furry companions

White Fang

I hope you guys liked it! If you guys have any post suggestions, or have any dog books that you like as well, please comment!

4 thoughts on “Great Books about Dogs!

1. OOOh, I love books and dogs so perfect combo! I’ve read The Puppy Place, and Call of the Wild but I might have to try Dog Diaries! I also love movies haha so I’ll have to try The Pack and White Fang! Yay thanks!

1. Yay! I’m glad you like movies. The Pack is not really a movie, but more of a movie series. Its keeps you at the edge of your seat waiting to see what’ll happen!

2. Another great movie I would suggest is Togo. The movie shows how dog, Togo, saved the sick children in severe cold weather.

1. Thanks for your feedback! I love the book Togo, a dog diary book, and I can’t wait to watch the movie!