World Records Held By Dogs!

Yes, you read this correctly! There are a LOT of world records held by dogs! I’ll be writing some of my favorites, and I hope you guys like it too!

1. Augie: The Golden Retriever that has held the most tennis balls in his mouth-5 tennis balls. EEEEEEEEE!!! Augie is soooo cuuutteee!!!! I’m dying! 😂 
  2. Zeus: The tallest dog in the world! Zeus is a Great Dane, and when he is standing up, he measures 1.1 meters! Those are some long legs. 
  3. Brady: The smallest dog in the world! He is 6 inches, and is a Chihuahua. Awwww!!! Brady is so tiny and cute!  world's smallest dog
  4. Purin: The dog who caught the mostSee the source image balls with his paws in a minute! He caught 14 balls!!
  5. Norman: The dog who made the fastest 30 meter dash on a scooter! He went 30 meters in 20 seconds!See the source image
  6. Jiff: The Pomerian who holds two world records: One for being the fastest dog on hind legs, and being the fastest dog on his two front legs. TOOO FUZZYYY!!!!!! See the source image
  7. Finnegan: The dog with the longest tail! His tail is 28 inches! dog longest tail

Hope you guys liked this post!

3 thoughts on “World Records Held By Dogs!

1. I love this post! World records are super interesting to me. Thanks for this post! 🙂